The best gift ideas for Father’s Day are gifts with the personal touch. This holds true for any gift-giving holiday, of course: His birthday, anniversary, even a promotion are all top excuses for buying a gift for your husband or father.
Great gift ideas for the man who loves to travel don’t have to be top dollar, of course. Even dads who are luxury travel fans enjoy travel gifts that are inexpensive yet particular to their interests, rather than, say, fractional ownership of a yacht or private jet. Although I’ve yet to meet a man who’d turn up his nose at a private jet for Father’s Day!
Great travel gift ideas for men:
- The Rechargeable USB Shaver from e-necessities is one of the best electric travel shavers around. A great gift for gadget loving guys, the built-in USB connection is compatible with USB 1, 2.0 PC and Apple. Yes, a Mac-compatible travel shaver! The handsome design is simple, sleek and modern and, at only 4 1/2 by 2 inches, this great travel gift is easy to pack. A man can now have a luxury vacation stubble-free, the high-tech way.
- The Reclining UV Canopy Chair, from the Discovery Channel Store, is lightweight and portable for travel. Really; it holds up to 250 pounds, but weighs less than 10 pounds itself. The chair features 94% UV protection via its canopy, as well as armrests that convert to shoulder straps and a folding body that converts to a lightweight backpack. Add in the cup holder, and you’ve got the best travel chair gift for men who go to the beach, or hiking and camping for vacation.
- The Meade CaptureView Digital Camera Binocular, also available at the Discovery Channel Store, is the best-rated non-pro digital camera binocular combo I’ve tested. Gadget fan dads will see this is a great personal gift, whether they use it for luxury travel or just a better photo of a football game. It features 8x magnification, or 367 feet at 1,000 yards field-of-view, and a 1.3 megapixel digital camera. Any man should appreciate this waterproof, variable focus (30 ft.) digital camera binocular combo.
- The Lingo Voyager II Talking Translator, available through Magellan’s travel supplies stores, goes beyond translating from 12 different languages. It also has a currency converter, 200-city world time clock, voice/memo recorder, 32K memory phone book, and several other great features. This is a very handy travel gadget gift, indeed; the interface is intuitive and easy to navigate on the go (read the instructions first, guys). It’s a great idea for men who frequently travel abroad.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Travel Gear counts as one of the best luxury luggage brands. Of all the Swiss Army luggage types, I think the best is the Tourbach travel gear. It’s really well-made; handsome and built to withstand the rigors of travel. This is a pricey brand, and truly a luxury gift for the man whose idea of a father son vacation involves first-class tickets, golf, and perhaps a little wine tasting as well.
Great gift ideas for men are as varied as are, well, men themselves. The best gift you can give your dad for his birthday, Father’s Day, or any day, is a gift that shows you know what he’s like – and that you love him for it. These gift ideas are for the man who loves to travel: His next vacation will be great with any of them.
How to stop a cat from peeing in bad places? Dirty litter boxes invite cats to avoid them. Keeping the boxes clean will encourage the cats to use them.
Just use good oil for beard after the shower.
The only best handgun safe will help to protect your goon from the thieves.
If you would ask – what is the best air purifier? – I would answer the honeymoon is really good.
Many people likes bosch cordless drill because of its handy design.
Ask yourself, do you really want to learn magic? – if the answer is yes, please the suggested article.